Become a Sherwood Lumber Customer or Vendor
- Sherwood Lumber sells direct to qualified building material dealers, home centers, distributors, manufacturers and government agencies.
- Do-it-yourself customers and building professionals can purchase our products from home centers, building material dealers and lumber yards in the United States and Canada.
- Ownership of a forklift or access to one on days of delivery is required.
- Our accepted means of payment include check, ACH or by wire.
- You will be required to pass a credit background check.
If you match all the above requirements, please fill out the form below or contact your Sherwood Lumber sales representative to get started. Find your sales rep.
New Customer Information
Fill out the information below to get started with the process of becoming a Sherwood Lumber customer. A Sherwood representative will contact you as soon as possible.
January 16, 2014
Sherwood Lumber is pleased to announce they are attending the 2014 Northeastern Retail Lumber...... READ MORE
Sherwood Lumber has partnered with Georgia-Pacific to offer a full line of engineered lumber products...
Risk Management is the formulation and execution of a pricing strategy relative to future business. At Sherwood...
Lumber Numbers provides a lumber market perspective and lumber price analysis you won't find anywhere else...
All species of Premier Ply are available prefinished, which is ideal for the woodworker who wants to save an extra step in production. This durable, clear...
Our sales force of 42 associates combine more than 1,000 years of industry experience, providing customers with helpful insight to manage...
Featured LocationDistribution Center - Palmer, MA
Featured LocationDistribution Center - Holtsville Long Island, NY